Red ribbed Italian glass table light in classic Venetian style
A classic red Italian table light made of transparent hand-blown glass on a nickel frame , using the technique known as "rigadin ritorto", whereby the glass is blown by using a mould to obtain thin ribs. These ribs are then twisted lightly when the glass is warm. This is a technique often used for traditional Italian vases and goblets.
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see the rest of this beautiful and luxurious collection of lights.
Please contact us if you are interested in any of the following alternatives:
- amber glass with 24 carat gold-plated frame
- clear glass and gold-leaf with gold frame
- clear glass with nickel frame
- black glass with nickel frame
- red glass with nickel frame
- white glass with nickel frame (additional image on the wall light 88199)
The price is for the model as shown, but please be aware that the price may vary if you select an alternative colour or finish.
Power: 1 x E14 bulbs, max 40W
- Category A